PLEASE READ TO ENSURE THE BEST POSSIBLE EXPERIENCE.
Prior to purchasing, I understand and agree to the following:
RESERVATION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• All purchases are non-refundable. Please verify your reservation selections are correct prior to checking out.
• Proof of purchase, valid ID, and Credit Card used for booking must be presented upon check-in.
• Please note a 3rd-Party Booking Fee (5% of total up to $10 max) is part of your total price.
• All reservation participants meet all age and height requirements for all purchased activities. Refunds will not be provided for those who do not meet all requirements.
• All Adrenaline Pass and Karting participants must purchase a Race License prior to participating.
• All minors are required to have a signed participant waiver on file. Please visit https://gofullthrottle.com/safety
for complete details on minor waiver options.
• Karting: Minimum age is 7 and minimum height is 48" for Junior karts. Minimum age is 14 and minimum height is 55" for adult (Pro) karts. Maximum weight for karting is 325 lbs.
• Axe Throwing (where available): Minimum age is 12 years old for actual axe throwing.
• Rage Room (where available): Guests must be 16 years or older to participate, 16–17-year-olds must be accompanied by a responsible party aged 21+ in the rage room who is also participating in the activity.
• Virtual Reality (where available): 48" minimum height recommended.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
• Please arrive 30-minutes prior to your reservation start time to ensure the best experience. Check-in can take up to 30 minutes during peak times.
• Please dress comfortably based on outside temperatures, including closed-toe shoes!
• No outside food or drinks are permitted. We offer food and drink options at our facility.
• Intoxicated patrons are strictly prohibited. Alcoholic beverages should not be consumed prior to participating in karting or rage room sessions.
• All guests must register or check-in, including minors.
• RETURNING customers should select “Check in with an existing account”
• NEW customers should select “Create a new account”
• Proceed to counter with proof of purchase and ID. All participants under reservation need to be present.
ADRENALINE PASS DETAILS (if applicable)
• Adrenaline Pass includes Karting, Axe Throwing, and Rage Room (smashables purchased separately).
• Please communicate at check-in your desired activities.
• Up to two karting race tickets will be provided at check-in. After your second race, come back to counter for additional race(s) based on availability.
• Races are scheduled at set times, so please be in the pit area at your scheduled race time to avoid missing your race.
• While waiting for scheduled races, feel free to participate in other available/purchased activities (axe throwing, VR, rage, etc.).
• If you purchased smashables, the preference is to schedule Rage Room sessions first. DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL PRIOR TO RAGE ROOM.
CODE OF CONDUCT
This center is committed to providing an enjoyable entertainment experience for our guests.
While visiting this facility, the following general activities will not be accepted:
• Any violations of the law
• Any activity that threatens the comfort or safety of our employees and/or guests
• Any activity that threatens the well-being of the property and/or its equipment
• Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented entertainment environment
• Any activity inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is activities, dining, and events
• Any activity that would disrupt the legitimate business of the property and its tenants
Examples of specific activities that are prohibited include but are not limited to:
• Disruptive profanity, vulgar or threatening language and/or clothing
• Damaging any equipment or company property, including littering
• Unnecessarily blocking walkways, roadways or activities
• Running, horseplay or disorderly conduct of any nature
• Not following oral and posted rules
• Excessive loitering
• Becoming intoxicated
• No illegal weapons
The center is a privately owned property. Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. If they refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.